Your cart is currently empty!
Built When Ordered
Production Time: 1 to 2 days
The SW-HOn30-C-C will be automatically added to our production queue when it is ordered.
PRICE : $10.00
Specify the exact radius that you want for your laser cut HOn30 SweepSticks!
While we offer an extensive selection of different radiuses of SweepSticks, we know that sometimes you will need a very specific radius for your layout. So for a surcharge of $10.00 we will cut a SweepStick to any radius you want. Simply enter the radius into the box above.
If you wish to order a metric size, add “MM” after the radius.
Note that all custom radiuses will be added to our standard selection of SweepSticks at the regular price after the first person who purchases the radius pays for the custom radius surcharge.
HOn30 SweepSticks track forming tools are:
- Precise! – Shape commercial flextrack to you desired radius. Confidently.
- Inexpensive – Priced to allow a modeler to build a library of sizes.
- Versatile – All curved and straight HOn30 SweepSticks are interchangeable with each other.
- Robust – Don’t let the wood construction fool you, SweepSticks are cut from stable aircraft grade plywood.
- Multiple Use – Can be used to form flextrack, plan a layout, or as a tool for hand laying trackwork.
- Vast – A very large collection of radii are available, including custom sizes.
- Compatible – HOn30 SweepSticks can be used with all types of commercial flextrack.
HOn30 SweepSticks are precision laser cut from 2mm aircraft grade Baltic Birch plywood. The multiple direction of the wood grain in plywood makes it very stable and ideally suitable for SweepSticks. Each SweepStick set will include two 10″ lengths that are glued together to form a single, long piece. Additional lengths and sizes can be added for make a Sweep as long as desired.
- The end of each SweepStick forms a box joint that is interchangeable with any other HOn30 scale SweepStick.
- Centerline slots are provided for drawing track centerlines onto roadbed.
- Clearance is provided for spiking if the SweepSticks are to be used for hand laying track. Note: Due to limited clearance, HOn2, HOn3, HOn30, N, Nn3 and Z scales do not have notches for spiking.
How To Use Fast Tracks SweepSticks
How Fast Tracks SweepSticks can be used to precisely form a perfect radius in flextrack
SweepSticks - Flextrack Forming Tools
How to use Fast Tracks SweepSticks to precisely form perfect radiuses, spirals, easements, and straights in flextrack.
Creating Easements With Fast Tracks SweepSticks
SweepSticks track forming tools can be used for more than just creating perfect radiuses and straight track from flextrack. Different radius SweepSticks can also be connected together to create easements and spiral trackwork as well.
Fast Tracks Video Channel
Visit our growing collection of track building demonstration videos
Fast Tracks Knowledge Base
In addition to an extensive Q&A section, we also offer a full library of track building documents.
Items you may want to include in your order
106 in stock
455 in stock
529 in stock
9 in stock
26 in stock