Your cart is currently empty!
Built When Ordered
Production Time: 1 to 2 days
The SW-HO-C-44.25 will be automatically added to our production queue when it is ordered.
PRICE : $10.00
Use our laser cut SweepSticks to aid in precisely forming HO flextrack to a perfect 44.25” radius. In addition to holding flextrack at a specific radius, SweepSticks can be used as an aid to track planning. They are great for determining whether the desired radius will fit as planned before starting any track laying. No cheating with SweepSticks!
SweepSticks work great for confidently centering the rail onto the wood ties. No more off-center track!
HO scale SweepSticks track forming tools are:
- Precise! – Shape commercial flextrack to your desired radius. Confidently.
- Inexpensive – Priced to allow a modeler to build a library of sizes.
- Versatile – All curved and straight HO SweepSticks are interchangeable.
- Robust – Don’t let the wood construction fool you, SweepSticks are cut from stable aircraft-grade plywood.
- Multiple Use – Can be used to form flextrack, plan a layout, or as a tool for hand laying trackwork.
- Vast – An extensive collection of radii is available, including custom sizes.
- Compatible – HO SweepSticks can be used with all types of commercial flextrack.
HO SweepSticks are precision laser cut from 2mm aircraft grade Baltic Birch plywood. The multiple directions of the wood grain in plywood make it very stable and ideally suitable for SweepSticks. Each SweepStick set will include two 10″ lengths that can be glued together to form a single, long piece. Additional lengths and sizes can be added to make a Sweep as long as desired.
Place an order for 14 sets of SweepSticks to create a complete 44.25” radius circle. Each set includes 2 10″ (304mm) lengths.
- The end of each SweepStick forms a box joint that is interchangeable with any other HO SweepStick.
- Centerline slots are provided for drawing track centerlines onto the roadbed.
- Clearance is provided for spiking if the SweepSticks are used for hand laying track. Note: Due to limited clearance, HOn2, HOn3, HOn30, N, Nn3, and Z scales do not have notches for spiking.
|Radius||44.25"||The radius these SweepSticks will form.|
|Full circle||14||!ERROR! C3 -> Formula Error: An unexpected error occurred|
|Track Gauge||0.66" (17 mm)||The distance between the stock rails.|
|Weight||0.023 lbs (0.01 kg)|
|Material||2mm thick 3 Ply Baltic Birch|
How To Use Fast Tracks SweepSticks
How Fast Tracks SweepSticks can be used to precisely form a perfect radius in flextrack
SweepSticks - Flextrack Forming Tools
How to use Fast Tracks SweepSticks to precisely form perfect radiuses, spirals, easements, and straights in flextrack.
Creating Easements With Fast Tracks SweepSticks
SweepSticks track forming tools can be used for more than just creating perfect radiuses and straight track from flextrack. Different radius SweepSticks can also be connected together to create easements and spiral trackwork as well.
Fast Tracks Video Channel
Visit our growing collection of track building demonstration videos
Fast Tracks Knowledge Base
In addition to an extensive Q&A section, we also offer a full library of track building documents.
Items you may want to include in your order
510 in stock
529 in stock
163 in stock
28 in stock
1219 in stock