Your cart is currently empty!
10 In Stock
We can ship the K-12 immediately. If you order more than what we have available, the additional units will be automatically added to our production queue.
PRICE : $249.95
10 in stock
Fast Tracks Hobbyworks is pleased to announce the Last Resort Chair Co. from Mt Albert Scale Lumber. This is the first new O Scale craftsman kit from Mt. Albert since the change of ownership in 2017.
This structure represents a typical small line-side industry that could be found anywhere in North America from the early 1900s to the present. It is not based on a specific prototype, but complements many small industries we have seen and photographed over the years. The covered loading dock is typical of furniture factories.
The kit features:
- many laser cut components – main structure cut from hardboard for stability
- tab and slot construction for easier assembly – simple alignment means good results the first time
- several templates and jigs for assembly
- Mt. Albert strip wood – the industry standard for quality
- custom laser cut windows and freight doors – unique designs
- laser cut brick, from photos of actual walls
- Tichy Products man doors
- all laser cut roofing material supplied
- complete ITLA roof details kit – made under licence from Imagine That Laser Art
- detailed water tank with framed base and intricate fire escape – a kit in its own right!
- custom resin cyclone on laser cut stand – cast for Mt. Albert by Sylvan Scale Models
- includes 7-piece furniture set, including 3 chairs, a rocking chair, 2 tables and a footstool – additional furniture also available separately
11 ¼” x 16″ Footprint