Browse Catalog

What is the difference between a PointForm tool for turnouts and one for crossovers, slip switches, three-ways or dual gauge?

To build "special trackwork" such as crossovers, three-way turnouts, slip switches, and dual gauge, additional frog points may be needed at a different angle than the standard size.

These PointForm tools have an additional groove to allow these additional sizes to be formed.

Leave a Comment