Browse Catalog

What BullFrog components do I need for each turnout?

Each turnout requires a BullFrog Switch Machine Manual Turnout Control and a BullFrog Control Rod Kit, either 18" or 36", depending on how far the BullFrog will be from the control location. If the BullFrog is more than 36" away, you will need additional lengths of Control Rod that come in 18" and 36" sizes.

You may also need a Control Rod Joiner/Hanger Support Kit for long runs of Control Rod to support each control rod joint.

Leave a Comment