Your cart is currently empty!
Yes, there is a lot of additional information on the tie templates that don’t need to be printed. So here is a way just to print the switch portion of the tie template.
- Ensure you have the latest Adobe Reader. You can download the latest version here.
- Open the template in Adobe.
- Click on the Magnifying glass icon at the top of the screen. If you don’t see the magnifying glass icon, right-click and select Marquee Zoom.
- Draw a box around the part of the tie template you want to print. If it is a multi-page template, be sure to include the targets used to align the pages after.
- Click on the Print icon on the top left-hand side of the page. Select Current View in the Print Page section when the print options dialog box opens. (Shown in image three next to the 1.)
- Select None on the Page Scaling drop-down list from the Page Handling section as shown in image three next to line 2. This is very important. Otherwise, the printed turnout will not be full size.
- Draw a box around the portion of the tie template you want to print. If it is a multi-page template, be sure to include the targets used to align the pages after.
- Click on OK to send the image to the printer. Repeat steps 3 through 7 for each page of the template.