Browse Catalog
Image 2

Track Building Tools

Model Building Supplies

I have started using my fixture and it is fantastic, I have built 8 turnouts so far. Most of these I built at our club train show over the last weekend. I could have built more except I spent so much time talking to people about the fixture.

-Graham S.

Image 5

Track Building Tools

Model Building Supplies

Hi, Fast Track Team I would like to let you know that I have received the 3 orders and that everything is perfect. I've tried a couple of turnouts #6, #8 and I just finished my fist slip switch #8 and I should say FANTASTIC!!

-Mario A.

Image 3

Track Building Tools

Model Building Supplies

Absolutely Fantastic system. As an engineer I appreciate good design. The Fast-tracks system is superb. thanks!!!!!!

-Andy B.

Image 6

The Trifecta

The Ultimate Track Gauge

Having made my own switches before with less than satisfactory performance no matter how much fiddling i did; i was aware of your site & company and finally ordered the point/frog filing tool for my O 2 rail module layout.

-Robert

Image 6

Track Building Tools

Model Building Supplies

For those who are serious about model railroading, these jigs are terrific. After purchasing my No.6 jig I made six turnouts in no time and had no problems with rolling stock going through the turnouts after completing each turnout.

-Robert C.

Image 4

Track Building Tools

Model Building Supplies

I purchased my bullfrog kit yesterday when I visited your shop and assembled it today. It was easy to assemble and fun to build. I installed it on one of my turnouts on my small layout. It works beautifully. just a fantastic invention.

-Hans B.

Image 1

Track Building Tools

Model Building Supplies

Don't fret over wondering if these tools are worth it, they absolutely are and you won't go wrong with any of the Fast Tracks product line!

-Ken K.

Image 6

The Trifecta

The Ultimate Track Gauge

Testimonials like this from me are pretty rare. Most companies do a pretty decent job, and usually go unnoticed (thankfully) but when a company goes above and well beyond the call of duty with their service.

-Jon C.

Image 2

Track Building Tools

Model Building Supplies

My kudos to all at Fast-Tracks for your wonderful products, instructions, videos, and manuals.

-Paul S.

Image 5

Track Building Tools

Model Building Supplies

An understanding wife, bedtime for the kids, 4 hours, 3 beers and I am now looking at the best turnout I have ever seen. It runs like silk and I am thrilled. I did not expect the first one to be this good. The videos are excellent!

-Andy B.

Image 1

Track Building Tools

Model Building Supplies

I have now built and installed about 12 S/Sn3 dual gauge turnouts, and Sn3 #6 turnouts. I still have about 10 to go. Each and everyone is perfectly in gauge and, as a result, operates flawlessly.

-Vincent P.

Image 4

Track Building Tools

Model Building Supplies

I actually sat and ran a set of trucks and then a full size car through it for almost half an hour in amazement.

-Ben V.

Image 6

Track Building Tools

Model Building Supplies

Hi guys. Just wanted to say thanks for getting my order to me so quickly. I will be building a 30" by 80" switching layout using all handlaid track and turnouts. Something I have never done. All of the material you sent me will be put to good use.

-John B.

Image 3

Track Building Tools

Model Building Supplies

I'm very well pleased with the results and the faster assembly time. I make the switches at the bench and install them in a matter of minutes. Today I ordered a second fixture for #8 switches, and there will be more orders in the future.

-Mark J.

Image 2

Track Building Tools

Model Building Supplies

Image 6

The Trifecta

The Ultimate Track Gauge

Image 1

Track Building Tools

Model Building Supplies

Image 6

Track Building Tools