Your cart is currently empty!
Built When Ordered
Production Time: 5 days
The AF-O-Y-24-ME125 will be automatically added to our production queue when it is ordered.
PRICE : $1,049.99
Project #2 – Double Wye With Curved Crossing. This includes all fixtures, including the mirrored versions to match.
- See attached pic in HO scale…this would hook up with the #3 turnout and curved crossing you did for me last summer.
- Keep the 24” radius from the #3 wye (which you did for me back in 2011) through the curved crossing
- On the outer rails not going through the crossing, also keep the 24” radius…I will most likely use a smaller radius to make what is in the picture but a there are track arrangements where the 24” radius is needed.
- Extend the guardrails throughout the entire design so street track can be made….similar to what you did last summer
- O scale
- Code 125
- Add centerlines and mounting holes like previous fixtures
- Make every other tie before and after the crossing a PC tie
- Three fixtures will most likely be needed…that’s OK!
Building A Stub Switch Using A Fast Tracks Assembly Fixture.
Do you already own a Fast Tracks Assembly Fixture? Then you can use the same fixture and tools you have now to build a stub turnout with QuickSticks and PC Board ties.
Fast Tracks Video Channel
Visit our growing collection of track building demonstration videos
Fast Tracks Knowledge Base
In addition to an extensive Q&A section, we also offer a full library of track building documents.