A first in the model railroad industry, PC board ties that match the height of wood ties!
On3, 5 scale inches (0.1" /2.5mm) thick pre-gapped, copper cladded PC Board Crossties are designed to match the height of the wood ties used for On3 scale straight and curved trackwork and are pre-gapped for DC and DCC compatibility.
Fast Tracks CopperHead PC Board ties are machined to shape rather than sheared or stamped, producing a perfectly flat tie with no twisting or warping and very clean, crisp edges. The copper cladding is applied to both sides of the tie with double isolation gaps cut close to the rail on one side, making it easy to disguise the gap during final finishing.
- 5 scale inches (0.1" /2.5mm) thick - matches On3 wood crossties
- Pre-Gapped - eliminates the need to hand file the gaps into the ties
- Double Gapped - with gaps cut close to the rail to help disguise them
- Cut to length - no further preparation required
- Machined, not stamped - perfectly flat with no twisting and clean edges
Sold on a fret of 23 ties.
TRACK BUILDER'S RESOURCES
Fast Tracks Knowledge Base
In addition to an extensive Q&A section, we also offer a full library of track building documents.
Fast Tracks Video Channel
Visit our growing collection of track building demonstration videos.